Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Recording

This week I'll be in the studio helping Surge On Smith record their first record. I co-wrote all the songs with singer-songwriter Kelly Clemons and am excited about getting this project finished so people can hear it. We're starting plans for a joint tour this spring -- Jonathan Reuel and Surge On Smith.

After a few days in the studio with Kelly I have a break (to catch up on my other work) and then I hope to be back in the studio recording my own project towards the end of February, if everything goes as planned.

Had two moments today while working on the music where(as U2 says) God walked in the room.

1 comment:

Brynjolf said...

I'm excited to hear what you've been working on! It's so good to hear how you are actively pursuing the musical side of your giftings/passions.