Monday, June 3, 2013

The Doctor and Memories and Towns

I was contacted today by a guy I know who produces videos. He asked if I'd be interested in licensing one of my songs for a Dr. Scholl's commercial. Well, I knew the day would come sooner or later when I'd have to decide if I'd sell out or not, but... thank goodness that day hasn't come yet! I love Dr. Scholls. Little known fact -- when I'm on the road and have been around people too much and need to get away, sometimes I go to a supermarket or drug store and hangout out in the insoles aisle. No one is ever there and insoles are comfort food for your feet.

We'll see if it happens, not a done deal yet. But it would be pretty fun if my first song licensing comes from the Doctor.

Which song?

Memories and Towns


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

that's awesome