Thursday, February 12, 2009

At the Brew next week and the Best Of Cd

Thanks everyone who sent ideas for the best of cd. I made many, many different options for it, and took into account your ideas. I actually made a chart that said how many votes each song got. I'll include the almost-for-sure list at the end of this post.

In the meantime, I'm playing the Electric Brew as JRL for the last time next week. Goshen, IN. Undoubtably the most consistently great gig venue for JRL over the years. Come if you're near. Saturday, February 22. (http://theelectricbrew.com) It's the first official time in Goshen to pick up the last JRL studio record, Balloon.

The list:
Waterloo
Second Floor
Inside
Better
Sunfire Faces
Just To Be Loved
We've all got this
Better This Way
29 Years
Sunslide
I Don't Mind Waiting
Past Yourself
Anywhere My Love
Camellia Drive Lullaby
You Could Break My Heart
Better Days

I'd really like to put Enough for Now on it too but I'm not sure what to drop.

No comments: